Q: How does the custom design process start?
A: It usually starts by filling out the custom questionnaire form or with an email discussing what you would like. You can email pictures, images, sketches, and a minimal to a detailed description of what you are looking for.
Q: How much does a custom piece cost?
A: There are many factors that determine the pricing of a custom piece of jewelry. Gemstones vary in size, colors, and grades. Each piece that I make is hand-made and one-of-a-kind, unlike mass-market jewelry that is often made by machine. However, I am excellent at working within my client’s budget.
Q: What additional information will you need to prepare a quote?
A: In addition to a description and/ or pictures of pieces that you like, we will need the following:
1. Measurement details such as neck and wrist size
2. Preferred metal
4. Type of stone, size, etc.
Please fill out the Questionnaire below.
Q: How long does the process take?
A: The process can take anywhere from 7 to 21 days depending on your timeline, the time of year, and the time it takes to finalize the design.
The order of events is as follows:
1. Initial inquiry. A dialogue is started via email/phone regarding the piece you desire to have designed.
2. A budget is agreed upon and sketches are prepared and emailed to you based on your desires.
3. The design is approved.
4. A final quote is prepared and payment is received for the piece. Payment can be made via credit card, Paypal, and GA State and city tax is applied when applicable.
5. Once payment is received, your project goes into production. The turnaround time is generally 7-14 business days and may take as long as 21days. This will be determined when the project gets started. If you need something rushed, rush fees may apply.
6. Once your project is complete, any final payments will be due. (The client is responsible for the shipping charges. Shipping can be charged directly to the client or items can be shipped on a client’s shipper number. Note that for international shipping, customs charges may be levied.)
Q: What happens if I need something in a rush or in less than 2 weeks?
A: We will do our best to accommodate your request. This is generally available for items that are more standard or basic in design. There is a 20% premium added for rush items.
Q: How can I pay?
Payment is received via invoice in advance.
Q: Let’s get started! What next?
A: Please fill out the questionnaire below!
If you have any questions, please email us at Hello@jewelrybydrekia.com